Welcoming Winter Forest Bathing
We absolutely loved our last Forest Bathing session with Natalie in the heart of Salford so we now have another session booked in exclusively for Manchester Love Her Wild 🥰.
It’s tempting to want to hide away inside in winter, and whilst it is lovely to embrace the cosiness it doesn’t mean we should miss out on nature’s beauty and lessons for a whole season. So let’s get our ‘big coats’ on and get together for some mindful time amongst the trees!
The session will include:
* A brief introduction to Forest Bathing (Shinrin Yoku) – what it is and the benefits
* A guided forest bathing walk in the woods with carefully crafted invitations to help you connect with the season and your environment
* Tea ceremony: a hot drink and sweet treat
Forest Bathing is a practice – much like yoga or meditation – so if you’ve been before then you will get something new from this session, and if you’ve not tried it before you’re in for a treat! The practices you’ll experience are designed to help you connect to nature during the session but are also techniques for you to use any time you are outside in nature; you will have learned a new skill for life!
We will meet at the Radford Street entrance to Kersal Dale (near Garden Needs) please arrive a few minutes early so we can start the walk on time.
You will need:
* Warm, comfortable clothing
* Footwear suitable for the woods – walking boots or wellies are ideal
* Optional: A blanket or extra layer for when we sit to have tea (seat pads will be handed out at the start, these fold to fit in a bag or large pocket)
Tickets for this event can be purchased here – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/welcoming-winter-forest-bathing-lhw-tickets-429221100867
There are a limited number of tickets for this event, so if you would like to join us then please do make sure you book 🍁🌲🍂.
The event will go ahead in most weathers so please dress appropriately for the day. In the unlikely event the weather is particularly bad (eg a storm) we will try to rearrange.
We are not going on a hike – we will be walking slowly and stopping frequently, however please ensure you are fit enough to be outside and moving for 2.5 hours.
Please do consider supporting the Love Her Wild community by becoming a Patreon! Not only will you be helping women in accessing the outdoors, but there are great benefits including giveaways and access to an exclusive newsletter.