Salomon Trail Running Festival Edinburgh
SATURDAY, 18 MAY 2019
By entering to take part in this opportunity to agree to the following:
– you are new to trail running and have never participated in a trail running event before but are happy you can run 5km by event day
– are free on the 18 May and able to get yourself to and from the festival
– to take a handful of photos and videos during your training and on race day and to share on social media tagging Salomon and Love Her Wild
– you are happy to write a blog about your experience or to take part in an interview
– joining the Love Her Wild and Salomon mailing list
There are 3 spaces available. One of the spaces will be taken by a Love Her Wild Patreon (find out more about Patreon here) and the other 2 spaces will be open to the rest of the Wilder community. Please make sure you are a member of the Love Her Wild private women’s only Facebook group before applying.
Applications close on the 24th March. All applicants will be informed if they were successful or not by the 31st March.
How will applicants be chosen? Women will be grouped depending on the skills they are able to offer the team and will then be selected at random.