Salomon Trail Running Festival Box Hill
SATURDAY, 8 JUN 2019
By entering to take part in this opportunity to agree to the following:
– you are new to trail running and have never participated in a trail running event before but are happy you can run 10km by event day
– are free on the 8 June and able to get yourself to and from the festival
– to take a handful of photos and videos during your training and on race day and to share on social media tagging Salomon and Love Her Wild
– a team film will be made about your experience running this race. We are looking for women who are happy to be filmed and can capture some footage as you train and on race day. It’s a big bonus if you can also edit although not essential!
– joining the Love Her Wild and Salomon mailing list
There are 3 spaces available. One of the spaces will be taken by a Love Her Wild Patreon (find out more about Patreon here) and the other 2 spaces will be open to the rest of the Wilder community. Please make sure you are a member of the Love Her Wild private women’s only Facebook group before applying.
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED. All Applicants will be informed of the outcome by the end of March.
How will applicants be chosen? Women will be grouped depending on the skills they are able to offer the team and will then be selected at random.