Love Her Wild Weekend North 2019
FRIDAY, 30 AUG 2019 – SUNDAY, 1 SEP 2019
**Email [email protected] if you’d like to join – we usually get a few dropouts**
Full schedule to be released nearer the time, but you can expect:
– yoga and meditation
– inspiration talks from women about all sorts of topics!
– outdoor and adventure workshops
All activities are completely optional so you can mix and match to make your perfect weekend!
Need to know
Not included in the price is…
– personal items, camping gear (including a tent) and a camping stove (if you are missing something or are happy to share, why not post on our event page?!)
– all food and drink. Alcohol is permitted but we ask that you drink in moderation
– transport to and from the event: Girlguiding Waddow Hall, Waddington Road, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 3LD. There is parking on site.
Children and dogs are not allowed to attend the event unless you have a young baby who can’t yet leave mum….please do email me ([email protected]) to discuss arrangements!
Spaces are limited to just 50 so book early to avoid disappointment. If you have any questions or suggestions, please do get in touch!
When: 30th August – 1st September
*Willow and Beech Love Her Wild Patreon’s will receive a £10 discount on the ticket price. Click here to find out more about Love Her Wild Patreon.
For any questions regarding this weekend or to get your Patreon discount coupon, please contact us on: [email protected]. Bookings are non-refundable.