Wild Weekend North
FRIDAY, 23 APR 2021 – SUNDAY, 25 APR 2021
Full schedule to be released nearer the time, but you can expect:
– yoga and meditation
– inspiration talks from women about all sorts of topics!
– outdoor and adventure workshops
All activities are completely optional so you can mix and match to make your perfect weekend!
For those who don’t have a tent or don’t want the hassle of bringing or pitching a tent, this year you can choose to stay in one of our pitched tents.
The tents are raised (with a decking area), waterproof and spacious. You’ll be sharing 8 to a tent. Anyone using these tents will still need to bring their own mat/camp bed and bedding.
Need to know
Not included in the price is…
– personal items, camping gear (including a tent, unless you choose the pitched tent option) and a camping stove (if you are missing something or are happy to share, why not post on our event page?)
– all food and drink. Alcohol is permitted but we ask that you drink in moderation
– transport to and from the event: Girlguiding Waddow Hall, Waddington Road, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 3LD. There is parking on site.
Children and dogs are not allowed to attend the event unless you have a young baby who can’t yet leave mum….please do email me ([email protected]) to discuss arrangements! Please note the site does not allow anyone to use a live in van or campervan.
Spaces are limited to just 60 so book early to avoid disappointment. If you have any questions or suggestions, please do get in touch!
Price: £95 own tent or £115 pitched tent*
When: 23rd – 25th April
*All Love Her Wild Patreon’s receive a £10 discount on the ticket price. You can find out more or sign up to Love Her Wild Patreon here.
For any questions regarding this weekend or to get your Patreon discount coupon, please contact us on: [email protected]. Bookings are non-refundable.